Careers @ RAZREYE
SALES ROCK STAR
If you are hip, into gadgets, can solve a Rubik’s Cube (or at least a couple colors), and like to sing your head off with the radio blasting, then you would probably fit in great with the RAZREYE team! If you know where “coffee is for closers” is from, then we’ve really gotta talk!
Also, if you are results driven and are searching for some pretty cool cats to work with as you grow as a sales professional, then the RAZREYE opportunity is where it’s at! This role is responsible for new business development with flexible turf, while calling on small to mid-sized businesses utilizing a consultative sales approach. (In other words…you pretty much have free reign to be a sales ROCK STAR as you lead people to buy what they need, not sell them a Commodore 64!)
- Prospect and develop new business relationships within a recommended geo-area
- Thoroughly dig-in to the potential customer’s business needs, challenges & opportunities
- Prepare proposals specific to the prospect’s needs
- Present proposals, get signatures on the line that is dotted, and secure deposits
- Stay in the loop with product and industry knowledge
- Drink coffee – Because coffee is for closers!
- Sales aptitude and self motivated (Gordon Gecko: Wall Street)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (A lyrical genius)
- Strategic and creative thinking skills (Steve Jobs and pretty much any 4-year old kid)
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal & organizational skills (Social, yet kind of a geek)
- Ability to effectively influence others (Don Draper: Mad Men)
- BS Degree – If you know what I mean
- Dependable ride and a clean driving record (We can’t chauffeur you to appointments!)
- An uncanny ability to do celebrity impersonations (Not really, but I like seeing them!)
- Generous 100% commission structure with percentage increases based on pre-determined goals with demonstrated, outstanding performance
- Sales Manager advancement opportunities for being the Chuck Norris of Sales
RAZREYE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Environment
To join the band, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.